Day 3:
8 things I couldn't live without.
1.) Undoubtedly, my husband. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without him. He is amazing.
2.) Scout Brown Bryan :-) She is the greatest pup ever!
3.) The rest of my family. Our family is so much fun. We all live so close to each other so we always get to hang out and have fun.
4.) My computer/phone/Ipad- they are all grouped together and self explanatory. I am on one of them at any given time.
5.) My straightener. That might be vain but oh well. I straighten my hair every single day!!! I would look a mess if I didn't. (yes, i realize I may look like a mess even if I do straighten my hair, but I would look worse, trust me).
6.) My co-workers (the select ones of course :-) ) They are amazing and so much fun! While my job (teaching) is very enjoyable by itself, they make it even better, seriously! Even my bosses- they are AWESOME! I can't imagine working in a school where you don't like the other teachers/admins. I am so lucky!
7.) Welp, a couple of weeks ago I would have said Mountain Dew. Well yeah, it's still true. I had one last night. Lol. just one of the SMALL bottles though. (She said that was ok).
8.) God/my church- love my church, love the people there, LOVE how we have SO much while still praising Him.
Well, that's 8 things. I could probably list a million, but I'll stick to the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment