DAY FOUR:
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1.) Most recently it has been, when will we have a baby. I know it is not up to me at all, and only up to God, but I do wonder, and of course try to make my own plans.
2.) My grandparents, the two who died last September...yes both of them. Both of my dad's parents. Granddaddy Sept 5 and Grandmama Sept 25. I think about them all the time, and how much we miss them. They lived next door to my parents and every time I drive in I still look down by the lake to see if she is walking around. I don't think that will ever stop.
3.) Why people have to be so stuck up and not nice. I really just don't get it at all. How can someone be so self-centered? It baffles me!
4.) Am I a good teacher? And how can I improve every day?
5.) How am I so lucky to have the greatest family (extended family included), in-laws, and friends? I will never take them for granted.
6.) How will we raise our kids to be "good" kids? Hopefully it's not luck, but how you raise them.
7.) When we can we go to the beach next? :-)
Loving this Saturday, even though Zach had to work. Went to a baby shower for my cousin, watching the Braves lose- boo!, Auburn won big time, and wanting Florida to beat Alabama tonight. :-)
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I am excited for you to have a baby too!! I LOVE buying baby presents!
Post a Comment