DAY SEVEN:
4 turn-offs:
1.) Smoking- honestly, I canNOT stand it. And seeing how hard my Grandmother struggles to even breath makes me so mad when I see teenagers and younger people smoking. (My Grandmother doesn't smoke anymore. She quit when I was born...25 years ago! But still has terrible breathing problems.) And don't even get me started on the people I see driving and smoking with the windows UP...WITH kids in the car. Seriously? How can you be that stupid? Same goes for dipping...I can't stand that either.
2.) UGA- I'm sorry (especially if you are a Georgia fan) but my dad instilled this in me from the day I was born. Never been to Athens, never want to go. haha. I cheer for Auburn and whoever is playing Georgia. Lol. I live around some REALLY obnoxious Georgia fans, which make my dislike even worse.
3.) Laziness- Laying around, never wanting to do anything, not getting any sort of exercise, sit in front of the tv or computer all day...drives me crazy!! Get up, go outside, walk or run, go workout, something. Ugh!!! Yes I sit on my couch and watch tv often, but I'm also active.
4.) Inconsiderate people- this is directed at so many different people, some which I don't even know, but I just see them. They just worry about themselves and do whatever they please, when they please. I would go into a story from yesterday that really ticked me off, it didn't even happen to me (well sort of), it happened to my Dad, but I fear one day I will give my blog to these people and they will read this post. So I'll just keep quiet. :-)
It's Tuesday...only Tuesday?? I would much prefer Friday. I am so ready for the weekend already. Sweatshirt and jeans...can't wait! I am making Chicken & Dumplings tonight. Yummmmmm!!! Cold weather = perfect time to cook it.
No comments:
Post a Comment