Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 11: Favorite tv shows
 
We are switching from Dish to Comcast today, so I sat down with the DVR and made a list of the shows that we record, so that we can set them on our new DVR...26!!!! That is nuts!! 
 
My main shows are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and House.  If I miss those, I'm not happy. I don't know if I can remember all of the shows we record.  In addition to those 3 we record:
 
Cops (that is ALL for Zach)
Real Housewives of NYC, NJ, and Atl (those are for me, definitely not Zach)
American Loggers
Swamp Loggers
Ax men
 Sister Wives (it is so strange!!!!!, yet I can't quit watching it)
My Boys
Modern Family (that show is so funny!!)
Keeping up with the Kardashians (I know...trash tv)

That's all I can think of right now.  And I would like to mention that if it weren't for DVR, I wouldn't watch half of those shows.  I'll add more if I happen to remember them.


In other news, t minus 8-ish hours until we leave for Auburn!!!! :-)

No comments: