Day 7: Favorite Movies
I have so many favorite movies. There really aren't that many movies I dislike a lot. But as for my favorites, those are the movies that I will turn on anytime I see them listed on the guide, anytime there is nothing on tv that I want to watch, anytime I want something happy to fall asleep to. I could probably list about 10 of those. I'll list the ones that come to mind the quickest. These are listed in no particular order.
Sweet Home Alabama
Of course I love this movie, not only do I love Reese but it's about southern things. I love ALL things southern.
Love Actually
Love it so much. You will see a pattern in my love for chick flick kinds of movies where all the people are somehow connected. This is one of those.
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
I love Kate Hudson, and Matthew is not too bad to look at himself. ;-)
You've Got Mail
No joke, I honestly don't think I could tell you how many times I have watched this movie. I have it on DVR and turn it on anytime I need something to watch. Even Zach turns it on for me when he sees it on the guide. Hands down, this is probably in my top 3.
The Sweetest Thing
As much as I should probably be ashamed that I like this movie...I'm not. :-) It is quite crude but it really makes me laugh. Not the silly song at the restaurant, I just love it's one liners and funny quotes.
He's Just not that into You
This is another one of those where all of the people connect somehow. I am actually watching it as I type. :-)
Zach and I also have some favs that we will both always turn on. These 2 are always the go to movies.
I'm sure there are more, but those top my list.






No comments:
Post a Comment