Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 15: Bible verse
 
How about bible versES :-)  I have more than one favorite.
Joshua 24:15
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
 
John 14:6
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way the truth and the light.  No one comes to the Father except through me.' "
 
Ephesians 2:8
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." 
 
Romans 10:9
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
 
 
My God is mighty to save!!

1 comment:

Amy and Kyle said...

I can never pick just one favorite bible verse either! I just love way too many to choose!! I especially like all of the ones you listed!

Hope you are having a great week friend! :)