Monday, October 11, 2010

Slacker...

Well, after that 10 Days of Posting I slacked over the weekend. Zach was off for most of it, and between watching football, baseball and going to the hospital to visit Nano, I was not really in the mood to blog. (Nano is home now. Woohoo! Hopefully she keeps getting better and better.)

I am so ready for Thursday. Our fall break is this weekend. We get off Friday and Monday, and Monday just happens to be our 2nd anniversary. I can't believe it. It has totally flown by. I guess we aren't really newlyweds anymore, huh? Now we are just old married people. Haha.

Not this weekend but the next, Zach and I are going to Auburn for the Auburn/LSU game. We are staying with our friends, The Schoonover's. We do this at least once every football season. Last year it wasn't an exciting game but this one will be. We have fun no matter what though. I canNOT wait!!!

Well, I am off to watch the Braves and eat a Greek Salad. Yummmmmmm!!!

No comments: