DAY FIVE:
Six things you wish you could change or wish you'd never done:
1.) I wish I had been nicer to Zach when we first started dating. I was not much of a serious relationship kind of girl then (high school), so I didn't really know what to do when he wanted to be with me all the time. Sorry hubby!
2.) I wish one of my best friends and I hadn't let a boy come between us. He was absolutely not worth it. Little did I know that not dating him would lead me to Zach. He turned out to be a JERK. It was a blessing in disguise, guy wise. Best friend wise, we are no longer best friends. :-/
3.) I wish I hadn't kissed a certain guy or two. Gross!!!!
4.) Put forth a little more effort in college. I probably could have made really good grades, had I tried.
5.) I wish my Aunt Pam was still around. She would have LOVED Zach and he would have loved her. She was so much fun! She died in 2002 when she was struck by lighting while walking on Kennesaw Mountain. We had seen her two days earlier when we decided to get together, spur of the moment. I miss her so much!
6.) I wish my two grandparents were still around to see the Grandchildren have babies.
That was a sentimental one.
On another note, I just made some homemade Poppy Seed bread. yummmmm.
Another work week starts tomorrow. bleeeehh!
No comments:
Post a Comment