I'm 27 years old. I've lived in Georgia my entire life. I graduated from Auburn University (War Eagle!) and so did my husband, but we started dating when we were still in high school. We got married in Oct 2008. We have 3 dogs, 2 are personal and 1 is an explosive detection dog, and we have the sweetest baby girl in the world. Ali was born August 14, 2011 and we love her oh so much! I am a teacher, although I sometimes wish I could be a SAHM with my girl. But I get the best of both worlds- not too long work days with summers and holidays off. Plus, I LOVE my school and
My family is SO important to me. We are a big group of crazy people, so holidays and get-togethers are usually filled with laughter. I could not have this wonderful life without God. He has blessed me more than I can even put into words.
Send me a comment and I will come check out your blog too!!

15 comments:
Hello! Your daughter is adorable! I live in the Atlanta area as well, Newnan. Come visit me at marenvargas.blogspot.com
I found you on Kelly's link up. I'm Amanda, and live in Cumming. I have two daughters our blog is kierstenclark.blogspot.com Your daughter is adorable.
well nice to know more about you! what a gorgeous family picture..good for you! and thank you for your example of kindness to others, for helping people who need help!
Looking at your blog from Kelly's Korner. I'm from Snellville and your baby girl is too cute!
www.sensiblenonsensecrafts.com
Stopping by from Kelly's Kornor! I live s little south of Atlanta in Villa Rica, and I am also a teacher. Your little girl is so sweet! i look forward to reading more of your blog!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! We have a lot in common! My husband and I also graduated from Auburn, and we also started dating in high school! Ali is so adorable! It's nice to meet you. Curious- where do you guys go to church?
Thanks for stopping by! Your little girl is absolutely adorable!! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!
Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! Your family is adorable! I'm also from Georgia (but a Bulldog!) and am so excited to "meet" another Georgia blogger. Looking forward to keeping up with you and your family. =)
SO excited to "meet" you! I think this was a great idea. I've always wanted to meet bloggers from the Atlanta area. That sweet girl is precious! Looking forward to catching up with your blog!! I'll be a regular :)
I came over from Kelly's Korner. Nice to "meet" another Georgia blogger! My husband and I also dated in high school and we have a baby girl. Baby girls are wonderful :)
Thanks for your sweet comment! You daughter, Ali, is adorable!! I've added you to my reader, can't wait to catch up! :)
Nice to 'meet' you, too!! Ali is super cute-- and I am very curious about what life with an explosive detecting dog is like! How interesting!
Hello! Wow crazy how much we have in common! My daughter was born August 11, 2011 and we also have 1 family dog and one police K9 drug dog! Excited to follow!
Nice to "meet" you! i live in Spalding County! Love to follow others in Ga! Excited to have found your family and blog!
Just stopping by to say hi! Your daughter is precious & was also born on my birthday. How sweet!?!
Post a Comment