Saturday, May 5, 2012

First time in the pool

We finally put Ali in the pool today!!!  

Usually Zach does all of the pool stuff (cleans, chemicals, all that jazz).  But since he really doesn't have much extra time to keep it all up, we got one of our friends with a pool business to start doing it.  Zach wouldn't let me put her in it until it was all balanced and cleaned correctly and it finally is! 

We got her some swim diapers and a cute little float last weekend and I've been waiting to get her in there ever since.  It was SO pretty today- I sat by the pool while she napped, only for 45 mins, and then we all went back out after Zach got home from an overtime work something or other.  (Let me go ahead and mention that the pool is in our back yard, no more than 10 feet from our back door.  Just wanted to throw that out there for those gasping that I sat by the pool, video monitor in tow, while she napped). 

Here are some pics. She LOVED it! :-)










I know where her and I will be all summer. hehe. Hooray for being a teacher!

3 comments:

Jeska said...

Jealous on soo many levels!! A pool, in your backyard, a full summer off work to look forward to, ahhh sounds amazing! She is too cute in there!!

Elizabeth said...

Kasey,

Thanks for checking out my blog! Your daughter is ADORABLE! I am having so much fun buying girl stuff after having a rough and tumble boy for two years. Our bank account is feeling it! Good thing my husband never checks our accounts.

I am so happy that you started following my blog. You are officially my first follower that I do not know. Yeah!

I will definitely check back in on your blog! :)

Elizabeth

Lauren Borquez said...

Found you via Kelly's Korner...Feel free to follow me as well. Look forward to reading more of your posts! Your little girl is a DOLL!