I really can't put into words how cool it is to watch your child grow. Just a few months ago all she could do was lay down and play. Then she could sit with some help...then by herself...then she was army crawling...regular crawling...moving from sitting, to crawling, to sitting...now she's standing...and cruising...and yesterday she clapped when we said "yaaaaay!" And she waved goodbye when our nanny was leaving, not after she was gone or just randomly waving. It is so crazy to see them learn things. It's amazing and I really don't know how anyone with kids cannot believe in God. (not JUST people with kids because of course there are a gazillion amazing things that He does in this world, but babies are simply A-MA-ZING!
![]() | ||
| Ali clapping. |
I know, we really need to feed this child. She is borderline anorexic. ;-) I LOVE my chubby girl!

1 comment:
she is just beautiful! a miracle for sure!!!
Post a Comment