Day 9: A picture of your friends
One picture?? Seriously? How am I supposed to get all of my friends into one picture? Yeah, exactly! So I'll just post a few different ones.
This is our New Year's Eve group. We do this EVERY year, but not always in a box truck. (Loooong, and hilarious story). Hopefully next time will be without Big Red in the back (another long story). We all hang out a lot more than just New Year's Eve, that is just what we are known for. :-)
More of these fun people.
Some of our Auburn friends who we miss so much!! 3 days! :-)
A strange picture but had to put this group of people in here. My parents best friends and their kids, who are my best friends. :-)
This is my family but they are ABSOLUTELY my friends!
My bridesmaids/best friends
Our wedding party
That's all I can find right now. Gotta go teach. I'll edit and write more in a few!







No comments:
Post a Comment