Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Two :-) 9 things you may not know about me.

Day TWO:
9 things you may not know about me.

This one will be tough. At random times I think to myself "that would be something I could use on a question about things you may not know about me." Then there comes a time where I could actually use them and my mind is blank. This post may take the entire day.


9 Thing you may not know about me:

1.) I do NOT like shopping. I do like getting new clothes and things, but the process of trying on, over and over, looking for hours...not an interest of mine. I DID, however, love trying on wedding dresses.

2.) I could watch "You've Got Mail" every single day for the rest of my life. L-o-v-e that movie! Zach will turn it on for me every time he sees it on the guide.

3.) I was am addicted to Mountain Dew. But, I have recently given it up. I am now on all water, all-the-time. The reasons for this shall be discussed later. :-)

4.) I am OBSESSED with my dog. I am talking about an unhealthy, treating her like an actual baby, want to snuggle with her all the time, kind of obsession. But it makes me happy!!

5.) I use parentheses all the time. Even when just another sentence would suffice. I have actually gone back and edited #'s 1-4 to take away the parentheses. haha!!

6.) I LOVE Carrie Underwood, and I always will. She is the sweetest, most genuine celebrity I have ever met (500 times). :-)

7.) I stay up too late every single day of the week. And every morning I say to myself "I am going to sleep earlier tonight." Never works!

8.) Every morning I check to see if I unplugged my straightener, at least once twice three times. I have issues!!

9.) I love College Football...probably more than a girl should.

1 comment:

Mrs. Werginz said...

I'm number one too!

3. makes me wonder if you are preggers because you aren't suppose to have tons of caffeine! HMM...please discuss this soon! DO Karl and I get to be an aunt and uncle?

5. That's me with exclamation points! Karl reads my blog to me and screams where I have an exclamation point!

I love the acorns on the blog...very cute!