I love Five Question Friday...
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I was such a baby when I was little. My brother and I both had nightmares after watching "Ernest Scared Stupid.". Unfortunately I cannot remember what the nightmare was about, but my mom always brings it up and laughs at us.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I love all sports...the important ones anyway :-). My fav would have to be COLLEGE football...War Eagle! I loooooove football season. All, well most, of my girl friends and co-workers laugh at how into football I am. What can I say? I love it. Baseball would run in second place, and college basketball coming in third.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
I always want to wear tall boots but the swallow my legs. So those are always a no-go for me.
4. Did you make good grades in school?
I did. Fortunately, I never had to overly exert myself in the studying department. I was always happy with my grades...usually A's and a B here or there. College was a different story, as far as the outcome. Haha. I still didn't put as much as I should have into it, and I definitely didn't make all A's and B's. I don't remember ever fearing that I was going to fail a class though.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None.
That's that. Perhaps I'll post again this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment