Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lucky!!

I am a VERY lucky girl!!

I have the greatest husband...the BEST parents...the coolest brother...the most amazing grandparents (really missing the other 2 this September- it's been a year for both of them :-( )...the most fun aunts, uncles, cousins...and GREAT in-laws. I am so lucky and sometimes I forget that. Zach & I will have been married for 2 years in October. It's been 2 great years and I cant wait to start the next phase...babies!!

Thank you to everyone in my life. Y'all make me feel so very blessed.

2 comments:

Mrs. Werginz said...

The next pahse...babies...yay!! Are you taking pre-natals? I am but we won't start trying til Fall of next year!! Are you still collecting s&p shakers? I see them and want to buy myself and you one for our collections! Just let me knwo if you still are and you will start getting some from Karl and me!

Kasey said...

haha. I am SO excited about the next phase. Not taking them yet...I was going to get some but I am going to the Dr (nothing special, just yearly) in a week and figured I would just see what she says.

I am still collecting them. :-) Haven't gotten any new ones lately though. All of the cute ones I see are apparently worth a lot. lol. I need to cheapen my taste. ;-)