Friday, September 10, 2010

Five ? Friday :-)

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Yes, but not always guilty enough to not spend it or to return it. haha. I feel guilty when I get my hair done. Just because it is so expensive. But again, not guilty enough to keep me from going. Atleast it's only once every 2 months or so. :-)
I don't usually buy myself tons of things. I prefer buying things for others. I'll buy things for Zach whether it is his birthday, Christmas, anniversary or not. I love giving gifts.


2. How well do you know your neighbors?

The ones right across from us and diagonal we know very well. We live in a GREAT neighborhood. The Lower's & the Chancellor's are the best. They will do anything for us and we do anything for them in return. We all live in a cul-de-sac so it is quite and we don't get too much traffic. So nice!!



3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I'm just taking every year, actually every day, one at a time. I don't want to rush to another age at all. I am loving life and I will enjoy every year of my life.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Yes, and why? I do NOT know. It is usually just a bill. Recently it was my FAAAAVORITE pillow that I got excited about. (I left it at a hotel in Mississippi in August and it took them forever to send it back). I love getting pieces of mail. Handwritten things, invitations,etc.


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I remember a lot but we will just go with one of my favs. One thing that stands out the most was my birthday party when I turned 5. My little kindergarten boyfriend was there, Jonathan Abbate. I had a magician for my party. For his final trick, he pulled a bunny out of his hat and it turned out that the rabbit was my birthday present. I was soooo excited. I had that rabbit forever. We gave it away about 10 years ago so he could live on a big farm.




No comments: