Friday, September 3, 2010

Teeny update & Five Question Friday

Seriously??? It's been a month and a half since I have posted? It was a wild and crazy start to the school year, is all I can say. Hopefully now I am getting back in the swing of things and can start posting again. We just finished the 3rd week and I'll just say...I am sooooo excited that we have a three day weekend. Unfortunately Zach has to work but he will get to come home Saturday in time to watch The Auburn game. Waaaaar Eagle!! There is entirely too much to write to get all caught up since my last post, so I'll just start with five question Friday...and I'll mention that I got an iPad. :-)

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Now that school has started, it would probably entail grading papers, entering grades, making lesson plans.

Other than that, I watch any shows I have on the DVR, take Scout on a walk, or lay in the pool.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Our pool and our pretty backyard. And Blaze is usually running around too.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Hmmmmmm...I honestly do not have a clue. I guess that means I'm very happy with my life...and I am.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Whining, whining, whining. Ughhhh!,

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Regular...can't stand ANY diet drinks. They give me headaches.


No comments: