Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Weeks


 
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Baby: Still very, VERY active.
Total Weight Gained: Since I went to the Dr yesterday, now I have an answer...sort of :-)  It's either 13 or 15 pounds.  I can't remember if I started at 105 or 107, but either way, I am up to 120.
Sleep: I think sleeping is getting worse and worse.  My back still hurts and I still get up to pee at least twice.
Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity shirts and still loving my belly band.
Best Moment of the Week: Having a good check up yesterday.
Food Cravings/Aversions:No cravings or aversions...thankfully!
Symptoms: An ever increasing belly. :-)
Movement: Any and all kinds of movement...24/7.
Gender: Secret!!!!! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
What I'm looking forward to: Everything
Weekly Wisdom: Not so sure I have any.
Milestones: 6 months today!!! :-) People actually noticing that I'm pregnant now.

1 comment:

Carla said...

oh kasey, i had best better see you sometime soon so i can see what a cute preggo lady you are and so ya'll can meet connor too! :)