Back for my Tuesday post. :-)
I get this every week from Whispering Writer. (and I will be stealing one or two of hers because I TOTALLY feel the same way)
It's ok-
to have slightly freaked out last night that this baby will be here in 4 months.
to hate the new Wendy's fries. Seriously, I wish they would give you a choice of old or new.
to want the nursery to be DONE! (and no, it's not even CLOSE!)
to be counting down every SECOND until school is out for summer.
to have gone in to a panic when my ankles and feet were swollen this weekend. I mean SWOLLEN!!! Thankfully they are back to normal and I am sitting down with my feet propped up as often as I can, even at school. :-)
to still really want to tell the sex of the baby, but also LOVE the fact that we are keeping a secret. :-)
to hate the word "wifey." I don't mind hubby, and I use that often. But I can't stand "wifey."
to have already washed all of the baby clothes that we currently have. Yes, I know it is early but I love seeing them already hanging in the closet. They are precious!!
to want to slap some people at my work when they ask me DUMB computer questions. Exactly how am I supposed to help you fix sending email from your house when I am at school? Argggg!
Perhaps I'll post a 23 week bump picture tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment