Wednesday, April 20, 2011

23 weeks.

I'll try to remember to take a bump pic when I get home and add it in here.
 
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Baby: very, VERY active.
Total Weight Gained: Not sure exactly (we don't own a scale) but definitely gaining.
Sleep: My back kills me EVERY night!! I flip from one side to the other, all night long.
Maternity Clothes: Still just rocking along with only maternity shirts.  My belly band is my BEST friend, so no maternity pants.
Best Moment of the Week: Hmmm...every moment that it moves is fun. So pretty much, every second has been the best. :-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am pretty much over everything sounding terrible. FINALLY.  The only thing, which is sad, that I normally do NOT want is Chick-Fil-A.  That is very weird because it has always been my fav. Maybe that will go away after the baby comes. I'm still wanting some Byron's BBQ from Auburn though.
Symptoms: Getting fat. haha.  I had a spell of swollen ankles/feet this past weekend but that has not returned. 
Movement: Punching, kicking, flipping, flopping...ALL.THE.TIME.  But I love it. Except when it burrows waaaay down- now THAT hurts.
Gender: Secret!!!!! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping wonderfully (but I suppose that is gone forever now, haha), eating subs without having to toast them.
What I'm looking forward to: Showers and just having this little one.
Weekly Wisdom: Not so sure I have any.
Milestones: Feeling like eating whatever. And next week will be 6 months!!

No comments: