Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Dolled Up Boutique

My friend Katie has the CUTEST store where you can get GREAT gifts.  It is called Get Dolled Up Boutique.   I have been stumped as to what to get my mom for Mothers Day, and then all of a sudden I got an email from Katie's store today and I thought "That's IT! A Monogrammed bag that she can take to the beach."  My mom and I are both obsessed with bags...no, not purses (we love those too) but just regular bags- (overnight bags, beach bags, etc).  So that is what I will be getting her this year.  We will be at the beach Memorial Weekend so she will get to use it soon! 

Get Dolled Up Boutique doesn't just have bags, they have the cutest baby gear, jewelry, drinkware and other cute stuff for parties, and even more than just these things.  Look at just a few of the things she has. 











And when I say "just a few,"  I seriously mean it.  There is so much cute stuff on her website.  AND you get free personalization on her bags.  Seriously, go check her store out:  www.getdolledupboutique.com/


She also has some summer specials going on and some things are very much marked down.  I love all things monogrammed and I know most girls do too!



 

2 comments:

Katie said...

KC- is that your handwriting? It looks EXACTLY like I remember! Thanks for the sweet blog. Love ya!

Marlee said...

I had HORRIBLE luck with her!!! I LOVE what she offers, however, getting it was a NIGHTMARE! I placed orders August 8,2011 & August 10,2011 & received them February 16, 2012. When I opened it EVERYTHING was wrong! Now getting her to correct things or just contact me is a joke. At this point I'd settle to just have the correct backpack. That item was the most important! (It was for my daughter whom had to wait 6 months & when she got it was disappointed cause it wasn't the one she wanted. Bless her heart, she was just glad one finally came cause the kids @ school would stop telling her she's lying for saying a Zebra print backpack was coming.) The irony to it all, is if Katie would've pulled the items off to the side, even if she didn't have time to personalize them, when she went to finish the order she would have what I ordered & not had to choose from what she had in stock but what I actually paid for & wanted. I am very disappointed about my experience with Get Dolled up Boutique. There is so many things I'd like to order, but the experience I had causes me to NEVER order again! Nor, will I tell anyone about Get Dolled up Boutique, most likely tell everyone NOT to EVER order from her or if they do, be prepared to have problems.It's really too bad cause so has a lot of beautiful things.-Marlee Caulkins