Wednesday, May 4, 2011

25 weeks!

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Baby: Still very, VERY active.
Total Weight Gained: Still at 120 (the only reason I know that is because I was at the OB office AGAIN this week).
Sleep: It's gotten much better since I have finally gotten my body pillow out of the closet.  It helps my back so much!!
Maternity Clothes: Still just maternity shirts and still loving my belly band.
Best Moment of the Week: Watching the baby doing some sort of flips or just very angry kicks.
Food Cravings/Aversions: None
Symptoms: Oh this was a FUN week.  I got to experience Kidney stones/kidney blockage this week. (Apparently pregnant women are more prone to them).  Every one has told me that it is worse than labor, so it'll be a breeze now, right?  (ha, yeah right).
Movement: Still moving 24/7
Gender: Secret!!!!! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
What I'm looking forward to: Going to the urologist tomorrow so they can figure out what exactly this is that had me wanting to be dead on Monday.  And drinking sweet tea again. (I'm on strict orders for water ONLY).
Weekly Wisdom: Drink more water than you could ever imagine.  Also, every day (if possible) squeeze an entire lemon in a glass of water and drink it.  My mom looked up home remedies to help break up kidney blockage and it has definitely helped.  They gave me percocet for the pain and luckily I only had to take it for about 24 hours, instead of 4 days. Medicine and babies makes me nervous.  If the pain had been tolerable, I wouldn't have taken it.  But it was definitely NOT tolerable!
Milestones: Actually looking pregnant now.

No comments: