Sunday at church Ali and 2 of her friends all wore the same outfit...on purpose. The other 2 babies are cousins and 4 months and 8 months older than Ali....and yes my little chunker looks almost as big as the 1 year old and bigger than the 9 month old. Haha. They are so cute. I can't wait for them to grow up together.
From Left to Right: 12 months, 9 months, 5 months
We had a fun weekend. We didn't do very much but that's usually how I like it.
We went to visit hubby's best friend and wife who had their baby girl. We drove through a HORRENDOUS storm...on the interstate, through downtown Atlanta, by myself. (Hubby was in front of us b/c he was on call and had to be in his vehicle). It was so bad everyone had on their hazards. It was kind of funny that the first time I drove on the interstate with Ali, we are in weather like that.
Ali is getting more and more fun every day. Don't take that the wrong way--she's ALWAYS been fun, but she's getting to that point where she plays with everything, makes noises 24/7, laughs, grabs at Scout, and so much more. I just love it.
OH- and in swaddling news...we are now arms free! Woohoo! I have still been swaddling her body, but the miracle blanket is so loose around the feet that it's pretty much just her tummy that is tucked in tight. We'll just get rid of it eventually but I usually wait until the weekend to do any changes...just in case. :-)
It was so easy to get her out of it, and I was so nervous about doing it. Thank the Lord for our easy baby. She either likes to sleep on her side now or roll over on her tummy. I love her having her arms out because now she gets to snuggle with her lamb. I love it when babies have something that they snuggle with. It's so precious.
She's still sleeping like a champ, eating avocados and being so sweet. I really can't believe she will be 6 months old in 3 weeks!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment