Welp...it's only been 4 MONTHS since I have posted anything. I am such a slacker, geez!
Ali will be 5 months old on Saturday. I cannot believe it. At her 4 month visit she was 15lb 2 oz so I would imagine she's close to 16 lb or maybe more. She was also 25.5 inches then. She's my little chunker!
She is SUCH a great baby- definitely very easy. She has been sleeping through the night for a looooong time (That doesn't mean I am though...momma gets to wake up to pump every night at 1am). She sometimes does wake up a few times whining and wanting her paci, but I am not complaining. We give it to her and she goes right back to sleep. Her bedtime is around 8:30 or 8:45, she sleeps until I get her up at 5:45, eats, and goes right back to sleep until somewhere between 8:15 and 9am.
She takes 3 (sometimes only 2) naps a day. She is in size 2 diapers. We tried to use all of our size 1-2 12 hour diapers, but she quickly grew out of them. I don't think they would be very effective if they are too small to begin with. So my friends might be inheriting those. :-) She is in 3-6 or 6 months clothes (depending on where they are from). She LOOOOVES making noises.
She gets really loud sometimes and it cracks me up. She's starting to laugh which is so precious.
She has a fake cough.
She has recently found her toes and loves to suck on them.
She is SO happy when she wakes up!
She loves the pups!
She loves tummy time now and can roll over SO easily.
She is so wonderful and we are so blessed to be her parents. We took her to the beach for the first time over Christmas break. She was the best traveler, she slept like a champ in her pack-n-play, and she loved having her toes in the sand.
We have just started her on avocados. We did cereal for a few days but I think avocados are much better for her so we went ahead on did it. Most of it was on her bib and face, NOT in her tummy. :-)
She is so much fun right now and her personality is starting to really come out. I think she is going to be a very silly, loud, little girl. :-) She has a smidge of a temper (she MUST get that from her daddy, hehe) and loves to arch her back when she gets mad. She is so close to sitting up by herself and she'll probably be crawling before we know it.
We love her SO much!
2 comments:
she sounds like a typical leo to me ;) my mom said i was the best baby! and we LOVE our sleep! so happy for you guys, can't wait to meet her one day!
She is so cute! I can't believe she still likes being swaddled!! That's awesome- probably why she sleeps so well too. That's something I wish I would have kept doing!
Post a Comment