Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey, it's ok Tuesday.

I always get this from Whispering Writer, who got it from Glamour. 

It's ok-

-to LOVE pajama day at school. (it's today!)

-to REALLLY be over pumping at work...I mean really.

-on the other hand...to feel proud that I'm still exclusively nursing after 5 months.  (well, we are doing avocados also, but no formula yet).

-to hate the cold but wish we had a snow day or two like last year. (I was pregnant and sick when we had our week off, so I didn't get to enjoy it much)

-to enjoy going to work.  Of course I miss my baby girl a LOT, but it's also nice to have a little break. 

-to already be counting down to our Winter Break in Feb.

-to feel blessed...every second of the day!

3 comments:

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

another reason why I should have pursued and education degree: Pajama Day!! ;o)

Your baby is adorable!! have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We are counting down to our winter break too in February! I love the design of your blog!

Kasey said...

Thanks!!! Coming to follow your blog now!