Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hey, it's ok Tuesday.

Here I am...for my weekly (more like monthly blog).  I'm sorry but if I thought people MIGHT be even slightly interested in reading about my boring life, I might decide to blog more. But currently, I don't really get that feeling from my 10 readers. haha. 

So here we go...I got this from Whispering Writer

It's ok-

-to be very anxious for our appointment tomorrow. 20 weeks!! Another ultrasound...a better, more clear, higher tech ultrasound. :-) New pictures of baby!! Can't wait.

-to really not believe that we are HALF WAY ALONG with this baby.  Unbelievable!

-that I am counting the hours, possibly minutes, until my mom and I leave for the beach on Friday.  I get out of school at 3:15...and we will be beach bound with our 3 pups at probably 3:16. :-)

-to be sad that I need to wear a tankini this year. (although Carla insists that I shouldn't ;-)  ) But you better believe when I'm sitting in my chair I will have that thing pulled up.  Baby needs a tan too. Haha.

-to already be worried about who is going to keep our baby.  The lady we thought we might get to do it is probably going to be booked up with little babies.  My mom is off on Fridays and is going to take off every other Wednesday. So some weeks it will be 3 days, some 4 days.  I would love to already have this part planned before the baby comes.

-that I wish I would have more of a belly, because currently I just look like I have been eating too much lately.  I would prefer people to actually know I am pregnant.

-to want to tell the names we have picked out for the little one. (Not gonna happen but I want to)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So, I gather that you know the sex, but aren't sharing?? We are still trying to figure out what to do. I think we are going to find out!

Oh, and my take on the bikini/tankini - work it, girl! I am not planning on being modest if I make it to a beach before Baby is born, and neither should you :) I think pregnant ladies in bikinis are adorable.

And I understand your pain about figuring out who is going to take care of your baby. We have NO clue. Both of our parents work full time (and mine live in Ohio), so it is a very stressful thing to think about... so I just choose not to for now :)

Amy and Kyle said...

I agree with Kristin! I think yall both would love super cute with your cute little belly showing :)

Don't worry about who will take care of that precious baby! I'm sure by the time that comes there will be love ones jumping at the chance to help out! If I lived closer, I'd be happy to help!

Have fun at the beach! :)

Carla said...

ooo, oooo.....tell the names, c'mon! you said you want to! it is def. ok to want to have more of a belly when you're at the "in between" stage, i remember that feeling. and you can certainly wear a bikini! i can't believe you even bought a tankini!