Sorry, I still don't have ANY pics.
How Far Along: 20 weeks, 1 day
Baby: weighs 12 ounces and is measuring exactly 20 weeks.
Total Weight Gained: Finally up some...up 4 pounds.
Sleep: I get up a few times to pee and I am often switching positions. Definitely not sleeping through the night anymore.
Maternity Clothes: I have tried at least 6 different pairs of maternity pants. They all look like huge, baggy pajama pants. I have plenty of maternity shirts though. I am wearing my normal pants with a belly band or "bee band" around the waist so I don't have to button them and squish the little babe.
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out for REAL what the baby is. :-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Mostly aversions! Not very much sounds good! But I have been craving some Byron's BBQ from Auburn for a while now.
Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion. Whatever it is, it is not fun.
Movement: Defnitely started feeling some kicking and punching this week. Never felt the flutters and now they are straight up punches and kicks.
Gender: Secret!!!!! :-)
What I miss: Since I'm going to the beach this week, I will be VERY sad that I can't have my baked oysters.
What I'm looking forward to: Everything!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink WHILE you are eating. It eases the heartburn.
Milestones: Halfway there!!!!!!!
We had our 20 week appointment yesterday. And I can say that NOW we know the sex of our baby. Hehe. I posted that on facebook and people couldn't believe it. I guess I left out the part about how they weren't 100% sure last time, and they told us "don't paint the nursery," but we went with what they said anyway. It's not like we were doing blue or pink things anyway. It was going to be green either way. No, we hadn't bought any clothes. No, we hadn't already decorated. So we are still A-OK! And this time, yes they are 100% what it is. And guess what, we still aren't telling! :-D
2 comments:
I hope you post bump photos so we can guess! Everyone told me they were sure I was having a boy based on how I was carrying... I had a boy! :)
Girl, you need to EAT!!! My midwife told me I need to gain 10 by 20 weeks and I'm not nearly as tiny as you :) I'm glad y'all found out the real sex, that's so funny that they were wrong the first time. Hope you're having fun at the beach!
Post a Comment