I am participating in Hey, it's OK Tuesday. I got this from Whispering Writer who got it from Glamour magazine.
It's OK:
-to have felt like CRAP this morning and to have gotten to school 20 minutes after I am supposed to. (atleast I texted my boss and told him- luckily they understand morning sickness...bleh)
-to have eaten like a freaking PIG last night at my parents...cubed steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy, and homemade biscuits (homemade by me), and then felt ridiculously stuffed and miserable the rest of the night. Oh well, the food was glorious!
-to already call our baby by its name ****** for a boy and ****** for a girl. (Like I was seriously going to tell you??? And no, I didn't count out the number of stars to match the number of letters).
-to be a little irritable lately.
-to drive by, very slowly, the church where they are filming a movie (1 mile from my school)
to maybe catch a glimpse of Dolly Parton or Queen Latifah. Or to want to skip my work and go to work with my dad so I can stalk them on set. :-)
-to kind of wish I had a little baby belly...I KNOOOOW I'll be wanting to take that back in the next few weeks but whatever, if I had a belly, that means I would actually be eating. (yes, I'm eating but it's a chore, and makes me want to gag)
WOW! This was such an UPBEAT "It's OK Tuesday". I apologize. I think I'm a debbie downer today.
No comments:
Post a Comment