Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey, it's ok Tuesday.

These seem to be the only days I post. :-)  Oh well. Once a week, or every 2 weeks is good for me.  I am a terrible blogger. Hence my 9 followers. Lol.

As usual, I got this from Whispering Writer.

It's ok:

- to be dreading every single parent conference I have this week...only 9 more! UGHF!

-to love, but also sometimes really hate, my husbands job. Love because he can usually take off anytime. Hate because he has to work nights and weekends very often.

-to not really be looking forward to our conference in Jacksonville next week.  At least it will be warm though.

-to really, really, REALLY be ready for the sickness part of pregnancy to be gone.  An APPLE made me run out of class yesterday...AN APPLE!!!

-to be very anxious to find out if we have a baby boy or a baby girl coming. 2 weeks! (if I can force myself to call and actually make the appointment...geez I'm lazy). And yep- we're still going to keep it a secret. :-)

-to have already started buying newborn diapers.  (Our friends said start buying one pack or so per month and we will be all stocked up).

-to think that we are having a girl since everyone else thinks it's a boy and because we are wanting a boy.

2 comments:

Carla said...

lol, my guess is girl b/c you want a boy....but maybe not, i really wanted a girl w/ natalie and that is what happened! i can't believe you find out in 2 weeks! that seems early or i've lost track of time? the doctors here won't tell you're until 18 to 20 weeks. add a pregnancy ticker on here for me please, oh and i like the new background. hopefully sickness will be gone soon....and before long you'll get to experience all the joys of 3rd trimester like heartburn, backaches, and swollen feet! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I just came back from a parent/teacher conference for Natalie. She's doing well, just needs to talk more in class. Which amuses me, because she doesn't hesitate speaking here :/