Friday, August 7, 2009

School stuff...

Well...it's been 2 days since my last post. Do people blog everyday? Good grief these posts would be boring (well, even more boring) if I did this everyday. I have to let a few days go by to have something even remotely exciting to talk about.

I went shopping with my mom today for some stuff for my classroom. Not so sure I feel like a teacher just yet...perhaps when I have 10 rugrats being demons in my classroom, maybe then. :-) I got some cute math and spanish posters, a fun calendar that the chillens can help with, birthday things so I can put their birthdays on the wall, and some cute little things for my beach bulletin board (what other theme would I possibly choose? haha) Oh, and the most exciting thing I have gotten...my new MacBook Pro. The school bought it for me, so its not exactly MINE, but its amazing. They got me a laptop b/c I am the Technology Coordinator as well, and our school works with Mac's. I love it, and will definitely buying my own Mac when the time comes.

Thats the extent of my exciting day, other than getting my hair colored. I was way past due, on the verge of being called trailer trash.

Off to cook dinner for the hubby. I have a Bachelorette party tomorrow for one of my friends...should be good times and perhaps something fun to write about. :-)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Check out my blog- I'm lucky if I manage to do it a few times a month but there are so hard core peeps out there that do it daily. You're gonna be a great teacher and I'm jealous of your Mac! I'm emailing you about the Braves game.