Welp- I'll never have a first day of my first year teaching ever again....Thank the Lord. Just kidding- it wasnt bad, just a lot of talking but that will happen the first day every year.
I have some cute kiddos. Luckily I subbed at the same school for 6 months last year so I know all of the kids and they know me, which is VERY good. I have 6 classes, 4 math and 2 exploratory, which will be a mix of Spanish and Math. Along with all of my classes I am also the Technology Coordinator, so this should be a busy year for me. Trial and Error I keep thinking. Hopefully my bosses will agree with that :-)
Well, I am exhausted from the first day. Tomorrow I will actually be teaching instead of talking about rules and giving out stuff.
Night!
1 comment:
i'm finally updating my blog for the first time in almost 6 weeks so i inlcluded a pic of my two fave people!
Post a Comment