Friday, January 21, 2011

5QF


1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

One of my friends was also good friends with Zach and his girlfriend at the time.  Zach would always come to the highschool after he got out of his school to hang out with his friends.  Apparently he had seen me a couple of times talking to our mutual friend and figured out who I was.  He was a little stalker (jk) and got my screenname, you know, back in the day when everyone was on AIM.  We talked a little bit but I knew he had a gf so kind of kept my distance.  
 
The day we really started talking more and more was in Nov 2002 when Auburn lost to UGA.  I knew Zach was an Auburn fan also so I either texted him or sent him an IM about the game.  After that we started talking almost every day...and yes he still had a girlfriend (bad me, I know).  We kept talking for 3 or 4 months, and we met up and hung out just a couple of times. In Feb 2003 I invited him to my house because my parents were having a little party and then 2 days later he broke up with his girlfriend.  We started dating not long after that.  
 
No, he never cheated on his g/f...I would have never been a part of that.  But it probably was just as mean that we had been communicating for that long.  Oh well, we were obviously meant to be.  We've been together since Feb 2003.  We were both already going to Auburn before we had even met.  So in February it will be 8 years that we have been together.  We only broke up for a couple of months when we were in college...and what a miserable few months that was.  We got back together and it was better than ever before.  

I didn't instantly know it was love.  It took a while because we were so young when we first met. We had a lot of livin' left to do.  But he is the best thing to ever happen to me and I wouldn't change our story for anything!

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
That's a tough one.  I LOOOOVE our bedroom...you can't really beat a tempurpedic be.  But the room we are always in is the living room.  We finally have everything we want in there...except for our receiver that got struck by lightning.  We bought ourselves a 55" LED LCD tv as a housewarming gift, we finally got a leather reclining sectional, and everything else is finally done in our living room.  It is perfect.  I could lay there and watch tv all day.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Definitely not.

4. What is your evening ritual?
 
It's slightly changed in the recent months.  First of all because I'm pregnant and now my morning sickness has changed into evening sickness.  And second of all because Zach just started night shifts this week. BOO!  So when Zach is home, we watch tv, he has been cooking lately bc I feel terrible, watch more tv, do any work that I need to do for the next day, and then we go to bed. 

If Zach is at work, I'll eat some leftovers, or go to my parents to eat :-), watch tv, and go to bed.  This pregnant stuff makes me VERY sleepy. 

And either scenario includes Scout always snuggled in my lap. :-)

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Ohhhhh my.  Usually 7 1/2 or 8 is great. Lately, even after 8 hours I still wake up tired.  I'm hoping that it is just from sleeping in so late every day last week, because of our snow week.  But I have seriously been getting in the bed at 9:30 and still waking up tired. Ughf! 


No comments: