Monday, October 22, 2012

10.22.12

I don't really have anything exciting to post about, except for the fact the I just updated the pics on our header.  About time since they were at least 5 months old!  Ali has definitely changed since then.  She's a walkin', talkin', crazy little toddler now. :-)

We are in the middle of football season (we won't be discussing our Auburn Tigers) so our weekends currently consist of Zach being gone all day Saturday working the Tech games, and me and Ali Bear spend the day playing, shopping, and watching the games.  I never make any "plans" and I LOVE it that way.  I love spending my weekends with her, since I miss her all week while I'm at work.  I'm already dreaming of our Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer Breaks where we will get to spend day after day playing and doing who knows/cares what. 

She is at the most fun age.  She cracks us up all day every day.  Last night we put her to bed (which is the easiest task of our day and for that I am SO grateful), and we came out to relax on the couch.  We look down and see this for us on the couch...
I don't know why but her leaving us a little cracker with 2 baby bites taken out of it cracked us up. 

She has always liked playing on the iPad but now it's pretty much her favorite toy EVER
She brings it to me 50 times a day to turn it on.  It will keep her attention for about 5 minutes, then she's throwing it on me to change it.

Yesterday I went to get her up from her morning nap and found her like this.
Not stuck, just laying and waiting. Haha.

That's all for now.  I need to go "plan" during my planning period.




No comments: