Friday, June 22, 2012

Summertime

It's summertime and yet, I'm still a terrible blogger.  I don't know what is wrong with me.  I get on my dashboard everyday and read everyone's blog; I just don't post on mine.  I guess I don't think I have anything very interesting to write about...other than my precious baby girl, but surely you small number of readers would get sick of hearing about her, right?

I am loving spending every day with my baby.  But I'm very afraid, come August, I will not want to go back to work.  Sometimes I do think I could be a stay at home mom.  :-/ But alas, I'm not able. So I'll just enjoy the great summers, Christmas breaks, Spring breaks, and random holidays and no school days with my sweet girl.  If I do have to work, teaching sure is the best thing for this momma.  If I had to work 9-5 M-F all.year.long I know I could not do it. 

Here are some new pics of my sweet pea:

Look at her in this little romper. :-)






This is what she does when she hears music. Haha...everytime!






I could lay with her and snuggle like this forever!!





Ali turned 10 months old on August 14. She is growing TOO fast.





She is starting to stand up by herself and getting a lot faster with cruising the furniture.  She is one of the funniest little babies I have ever been around.  She talks nonstop and keeps me laughing.

I can't wait for all of the fun stuff she will start doing but I'd also like to push the pause button and keep her little forever!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

She is precious! How did you get your blog all pretty like this?? And the tabs?? I am technology challenged :)

Definingtabitha said...

Ahhh she's so adorable! I'm afraid that I won't want to come back from maternity leave. The combination of having a loving baby and being overworked/under paid will be hard to get motivated again.

Defining Tabitha

AiringMyLaundry said...

Cute!

I love her romper.