Zach and I have never done Christmas cards. I don't really know why. I guess the first year we had just gotten married a month or 2 before, and didn't really have a chance to get something together. Last year, I have no idea why we didn't. But this year, we are! Even though we don't have any kids to show off, other than our furry kids :-) we are going to send out cards anyway. I want to send out a card with more than just 1 picture on it, and Shutterfly has so many cute cards like that. I would have to get some to send out regardless of if they were free or not. We have used Shutterfly for many photo books for our parents, so I know they are a great company and their products are so cute!! Especially their cards this year.
If you don't need Christmas cards, check out their
photo books. These are great gifts for grandparents and other friends and relatives that you don't get to see very often.
Another great gift for a relative are the
Calendars. Who doesn't love Calendars?!?!
What about for those coffee lovers? Check out these
coffee mugs.
You can use shutterfly for
party invitations, announcements, and so much more.
These are a few of my favorites...
I love the cards that have more than just one picture. I might use one of these, or maybe another one. There are just soooo many cute ones to pick from.
Head on over and get your Christmas cards and gifts too!!!
1 comment:
I am commenting here because I don't have your e-mail! I love the new title btw!
You are making me laugh! I know it wasn't you...you are the house we saw it at! I've always known Arthur Court Collections but I had never seen the collegiate one til I saw your trivet one day at your house! That's when Karl and I said we wanted one! It just cracks me up because Karl and I really wanted it! haha
How are you feeling? What is your due date! Can you send me your e-mail please! Mine is lisa.werginz@gmail.com
Post a Comment