Monday, March 29, 2010

This will be a ridiculously short post. (I feel as though I have NOTHING exciting to write about...not just feel, I know I dont). All my blogger friends have kids, grandkids, SOMETHING exciting. Zach and I have, well, ???, dogs. That is it. One day I will have something exciting to share.

Zach is working tonight- BOO! But Scout and I came to stay at my parents and to visit....andddd because I still don't LOVE staying alone. :-) One day I'll be brave enough (maybe).

This week we are doing Stanford Achievement Testing at school(like the CRCT that the public schools do). 3 days of testing (reading the WHOLE test for 4 solid hours, UGH!), then Field Day on Thursday, and then Spring Break starts on Friday. My mom, the dogs, and I will be hightailing it to the beach for 10 glorious days! :-) Ahh I can't wait! This pale pastiness has GOT to go! I have been good and not done the whole tanning bed thing this winter, but good lord it is killing me. Pale is NOT a good look for me. I will be a happy camper when I have a little color.

It is bedtime for this little girl. It's time to snuggle with Scout :-)

No comments: